There are lots of ways to participate in the Arctic Orienteering Club.
- Come to one of our many events. Don’t worry if you are new to orienteering, we offer lots of free training, and our meet directors are happy to help novices get orientated. Our meets are usually scheduled on Wednesday evenings between May and September. If you would like to notified of these events in advance, signup for our email reminders.
- Volunteer to help a meet director put on a meet.
- If you attend more than a few meets a year, you might want to consider joining the club.
- Put on your own meet as a meet director.
- Join the board of directors