Arctic Orienteering Club email update/reminder service
Members and non-members alike can receive email reminders of events and notices of schedule changes. If you sign up for the email service, you will receive about one email per week during the orienteering season (May through September). Review previous emails at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arctic_orienteering/.
- We do not add you to the list server, you must do it yourself.
- You are responsible for updating your email address or unsubscribing as necessary.
Get on the email list
To receive these messages via email, do one of the following:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to send it from the email address where you wish to receive the updates. You should quickly receive an email with confirmation instructions from Yahoo Groups. Using this method is the most streamlined… you do not have to become a Yahoo member, and you should not receive any extra email except for one or two setup/welcome emails from Yahoo.
- Visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arctic_orienteering/ and click on Join This Group!.
With this option, you will need to create a Yahoo account (if you don’t already have one). Instructions for creating the account are on the Yahoo website.
- We don’t see any appreciable spam risk in using this system especially since only the moderators will be able to post to this group. If you have any questions or problems with the email service please contact the VP of media.
- Some mail servers have been known to block these Yahoo group messages. If you find yourself in this situation contact your Internet Service Provider or corporate IT person and ask them to unblock it.