Early Registration for NAOC 2018 is April 8th
Save some money by registering by March 31st for the North American Orienteering Championships in Whitehorse, Yukon CA August 17-24. Registration and a lot of other information is available on the event website – http://yukonorienteering.ca/naoc2018/
- You can choose to compete in your age group or to participate in the open category. The open category allows you to select whatever level course you want. Competing in your age category would determine what course you select (i.e. how long and how difficult).
- You can register for all events as a package or select individual events. Note that the fees are listed in Canadian dollars
- You can select the courses you want to compete in for each event or you can skip this step for now. The Canadians use a number scale for technical difficulty (TD1~white, TD2~yellow, TD3~orange,TD4~green,TD5~red) as well as course length as indicated by RWT (recommended winning time) to create the categories for each event. It can be confusing but at this point you can register without selecting specific courses.
- For club association, select ARCT (Arctic OC). For IOF Federation select USA.
- You will need to select SI Rental for electronic punch unless you already own one.